Blog Archive

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mercancías con emblemas y macabros símbolos nazis pasan desapercibidas por los compradores en tiendas populares

Fuente:
bentcorner (punto) com/wal-mart-is-selling-shirts-with-a-nazi-ss-skull-on-it/
Wal-Mart is selling Nazi SS skull t-shirts
Fecha: 2006

I stopped in at Wal-Mart today after I got off work. I had to pick up a few things. As I was walking past the men’s clothing area, something caught my eye. I noticed something weird over at a wall of t-shirts. One of the t-shirts had a design on it that looked remarkably like something related to Nazis. Specifically, the Totenkopf or “Death’s Head”.

I took a picture of it with my camera phone.


3rd SS Division TotenkopfThe Death’s Head symbol was worn by the members of the German Nazi SS. The Totenkopf on the Wal-Mart t-shirt looks very similar to the divisional insignia of the 3rd SS Division Totenkopf. As you can see, It’s almost an exact copy.
Neo-Nazi’s sometimes use the Totenkopf image because it is not as easily identifiable as other Nazi symbols such as the swastika. You might see one of these tattooed on someone’s arm while standing in line at Burger King and think it’s just an poorly done pirate skull. It’s not.
Is Wal-Mart purposely trying to sell clothing with Nazi symbols on it? I doubt it. They wont even sell CD’s with bad words on them. I doubt someone at Wal-Mart corporate headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas decided to sell clothing with Nazi symbols on it.
Whoever designed this shirt had to know where the skull image came from. I have no idea what the date 1978 refers to.

VEA MAPAS ANTIGUOS DEL MUNDO EN: https://htraetalf.blogspot.com/2023/04/mapas-antiguos-del-mundo.html?m=0